- Visualise your selection of any combination of products, mounting options, optics and finishes with live and accurate product images.
- With the ability to partially configure a product, you can prioritise the criteria that matter most to you and come back later or allow project partners to configure the rest.
- You can easily create and manage project schedules by sorting projects into building or room areas, and quickly download project summaries in PDF or XLS.
- Keep your project partners informed on your lighting decisions by adding collaborators and managing individuals’ ability to view or make changes to the project.
*Toolbox+ is for professionals within the construction industry and is subject to a 24-hour application process.
Register for free, or to explore how Toolbox+ can streamline your workflow.
Suitable for anyone. Discover and configure world-class lighting products.
- Configure thousands of lighting options with an easy-to-use configurator
- Access to indicative availability, including searching by Stocked/Assembled only
- A matching product image for every product option and accessory
- A complete library of IES files, BIM objects, data sheets and instruction manuals
- An intelligent Similar Products system based on design, performance and availability
- Smart search of products by name or code
Suitable for anyone looking to create and manage lighting projects.
All Visitor features, plus:
- Create and manage project schedules
- Sort projects into building or room areas
- Download project summaries in PDF of XLS
- Project collaboration
- Go back in time with an activity feed
Perfect for lighting specifiers wanting instantaneous pricing and availability.
All Toolbox features, plus:
- Access to accurate pricing for every configuration and product
- Access to inventory levels for every configuration and product
Toolbox+ is for professionals within the construction industry and is subject to a 24-hour application process. Toolbox+ is currently available in Australia only. Availability in other regions is coming soon!