Unios Toolbox transforms outdated lighting processes into a wonderfully simple lighting selection, specification and scheduling experience.
- Visualise your selection of any combination of products, mounting options, optics and finishes with live and accurate product images.
- With the ability to partially configure a product, you can prioritise the criteria that matter most to you and come back later or allow project partners to configure the rest.
- You can easily create and manage project schedules by sorting projects into building or room areas, and quickly download project summaries in PDF or XLS.
- Keep your project partners informed on your lighting decisions by adding collaborators and managing individuals’ ability to view or make changes to the project.
Take away the cloak and daggers of pricing and availability in the lighting industry with Toolbox+. On-demand pricing and availability at your fingertips*.
*Toolbox+ is for professionals within the construction industry and is subject to a 24-hour application process.
Register for free, or to explore how Toolbox+ can streamline your workflow.
Suitable for anyone. Discover and configure world-class lighting products.
- Configure thousands of lighting options with an easy-to-use configurator
- Access to indicative availability, including searching by Stocked/Assembled only
- A matching product image for every product option and accessory
- A complete library of IES files, BIM objects, data sheets and instruction manuals
- An intelligent Similar Products system based on design, performance and availability
- Smart search of products by name or code
Suitable for anyone looking to create and manage lighting projects.
All Visitor features, plus:
- Create and manage project schedules
- Sort projects into building or room areas
- Download project summaries in PDF of XLS
- Project collaboration
- Go back in time with an activity feed
Perfect for lighting specifiers wanting instantaneous pricing and availability.
All Toolbox features, plus:
- Access to accurate pricing for every configuration and product
- Access to inventory levels for every configuration and product
*Toolbox+ is for professionals within the construction industry and is subject to a 24-hour application process.Toolbox+ is currently available in Australia only. Availability in other regions is coming soon!